Monday, January 17, 2011

Letter 5

Dear God,
   Thank You for keeping us safe this morning.  I pray for the people and the families of the people who got in wrecks because of the icy roads this morning.  Watch over them, please.
   Thanks for giving Mom a safe trip home tonight.  And please, watch over all of my family, whatever they're doing, just keep them safe, God, please.  My friends, too, please.

   I'm sorry I cussed, today.  I shouldn't have, and there's no excuse for it.  I'm sorry, God.  I know it makes You unhappy.  Although I am getting better at watching my mouth, I shouldn't be cussing at all.  I'm sorry, God.

   So, how are things up in Heaven?  Pretty awesome, I bet.  I wonder, though, do you guys have winter up there?  Or like, summer, or spring, or fall?  Or is it just like, a certain temperature up there, all the time?  Do you guys have weather up there?  I hope you have rain, 'cause I love rain.  Tell Grandpa and Grandma I say hello =].

   God, please help everyone have a good day tomorrow, and a good night's sleep tonight.  And can I not dream anything tonight, please?  Lol.  I would prefer a dark, dreamless and peaceful sleep lol.

   Well, God, I need to finish my homework.  I'm sorry I'm such a procrastinator. =/
Thanks again for all my friends and family, and the blessings You give to us all.  Thank You for Tanner.  He's an amazing boyfriend, and an amazing best friend.  Just thank You for everything, God.  You're awesome. =]

I love You! -hugs and kisses-  Miss You... Night!

Love,
Bitsy

No comments:

Post a Comment