Dear God,
I know I've told You a lot that I love Your stars, but I gotta tell you again: I love Your stars.
Especially that one constellation that Tanner and I found this summer; You know, the one that looks like a heart, lying on it's side. I love that one.
I got a question: Why did You make ice? I mean, I know it serves a purpose in places like Alaska and Antarctica, but why do we have to have it here? It's so dangerous, especially for people like me and Tana. Two sisters who have trouble even walking in straight lines.
God, why is it that people who love each other, sometimes try to hurt each other? Like, say something mean, or stuff like that. We love them, why do we try to hurt them? Is it because we want to see if, even though we were jerks, they'll still love us like before? Is that what people do to You, sometimes?
I'm sorry, God, I'm jumping subjects. I'm tired lol. I think I'll crash, now. Goodnight. I love You. -hugs-
Love,
Bitsy
No comments:
Post a Comment