Dear God,
Good morning. Thanks for all the snow to get me out of school. Now, I get to spend the day with Mom. We're going to watch the rest of The Wizard of Oz, then we're going to watch the Vampire's Assistant. I'll be back to write on this letter some more. Love You!!
Love,
Bitsy
Later in the day...
Hey God,
No school again, tomorrow. I appreciate that. Although I despise the cold, the snow is really pretty, especially when it glitters in the outside light. It looks a pretty blue/purple.
So, God, I gotta question. I think Logan is a liar... Am I out of place to think so? I mean he's got absolutely no proof, or at least, none that he's shown. And then this whole thing with Cirque du Freak... I watched the movie today, and I'm sure he got that attack idea from there. Is this just an imagination game gone wrong? Because it's sort of creepy, and I can't find any truth in it, and something feels way wrong and off.
I'm going to read the Cirque du Freak series, now, although I have a bad feeling I'm going to find a lot of what I'm looking for. And then I will feel like a complete idiot for believing something like that. Can I You give me a little assistance, God? I'd really appreciate it. This is all confusing...
On a brighter note, thanks for Tanner, and all of my friends. Keep them safe tonight, and tomorrow, and each day and night after that, God. Please. I love them all so much. Thanks.
Well, I'm going to go back to Pride & Prejudice.
I love You. Goodnight. -hugs-
Love,
Bitsy
No comments:
Post a Comment