Dear God,
Hey, God. I know I talked to You earlier, when I was outside, but I like talking to You. Even though You don't ever say anything back. Well, anything I can physically hear, anyway lol.
God, I'm sorry for talking bad about Nana, today. I said I wasn't going to talk bad about people, but I'm still doing it. And I'm sorry I keep cussing. I've cut back quite a bit, but I'm sorry I haven't stopped altogether, like I promised.
God, it's so easy to decide to be happy at the beginning of a day, but why can't I make myself stay happy? I always let things upset me and all that. God, please stay by my side tomorrow, and remind me to think about what I say to people, and how I treat them. Stay by my side and remind me to be happy, God. I know You probably don't like it when I'm so sullen for no reason. God, please remind me constantly of all the blessings You've given me, and the beauty around me that was designed by You.
Oh, and one more thing: PLEASE, help me with speech this Saturday!!
I love you, God. Goodnight. Hugs & kisses.
Love,
Bitsy
No comments:
Post a Comment