Thursday, July 21, 2011

Letter 12

Dear God,
     First, I want to ask, Lord, please forgive me of my sins and trespasses.  I'm such a sinner, and I'm so sorry.  I'm trying to ignore my sinful nature, and live the way You want me to but I know I'm not doing such a good job.
     God, I want to thank You for staying by my side at camp.  That doctrine just didn't feel right, and the only time I felt Your presence, is when I picked up Your Word, the only Word.  Thank You, God, for giving us the Bible to read.  And I really want to say thank you for Psalm 20.  You knew I needed that.
     I love You so much, God.  And I love everything You make and give.  Thank You for everything I have in my life, God.  You're so amazing and wonderful.
     Watch over the ones I love, and also, the people I don't get along with very well.  They need You, too.
     I love You.  Hugs and kisses.

Love,
Bitsy

1 comment:

  1. Dear Max,
    I don't know if you want comments on these or even people to read them they feel so personal and sincere. But I just wanted to let you know that they really touched me ans made me cry. I don't know if you know who i am, but if you do or evenr if you don't I am a really terible person I cus and hurt people just so I dont get hurt myself. You have inspired me to be a better person. thanks
    JMDH23

    ReplyDelete