Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Letter 10

Dear God,
     Hey, God.  Thanks for helping me with Sarah.  But I still don't know what to say to Kayla.  Should I give her a Bible?  Will she even read it?  I wanna at least try. . .
     You've done so much for me.  Thank You for all the wonderful people in my life.  I'm so grateful for them all.
     I read Revelations the other day.  I understand some of it, but John's vision is really confusing.  Especially the part about "the seven spirits of God."  What does that mean??  I want to understand.  Please help me.
     I'm sorry for the things I've been saying about Margo.  I know I shouldn't say them, even at the time I'm saying them.  Please help me to watch my mouth, and treat her like You would.  Help me to treat everyone like that.  Especially Zach.  Please, God, help me get rid of the mean thoughts and words I have in my head.  Help me get rid of them, because I know You don't like them, and I hurt You when I say them, or think them.
     Should I talk to Tanner, again, about a purity ring?  He says he's going to get one, but I think someone else should get it for him, like my mom got mine for me.  I still haven't showed him my pledge, but I plan on it.  He's so sweet, God, thank You so much.

     Well, I'm going to bed.  Gotta get up early, You know. =]
     I love You so much.  Hugs and kisses to Grandma, and Grandpa Lee, and Grandpa Woody.  And hugs and kisses to You, too, God.  Goodnight.

Love,
Bitsy

P.S. Please watch over everyone I know, tonight.  Even those whom I don't get along with very well.  Let them know you're watching over them, and help us all sleep peacefully tonight.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment