Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Letter 8

Dear God,
   I know it's been quite awhile since I have written You a letter.  I'm ashamed to say I don't talk to You very much in my head, anymore, either.  I'm sorry, God.  I know there's no excuse.  God, please forgive me for cursing and all that stuff... I know it's dumb and I shouldn't do it, but I let it pop out of my mouth, and it makes me mad at myself.  Help me to open my ears, God, and my heart and soul, and help me let go of the wheel before I crash.

   I want to thank You, God, for Tanner, and all of my friends and family.  It's hard times like these that we need to draw closer to You, and have peace among one another.  I just want to thank You again, for blessing me so much.  I don't express my gratitude nearly as much as I should, and I'm sorry, God.
   I bet You get tired of hearing me apologize for things that I could fix so easily.  I don't know why it's so difficult for me to stay focused on You.  I wish I could blame ADD, but I can't.  It's my own fault.

   God, help me to be more like You, helping people and making a difference the lives of the people around me.  Help me to be a light in the dark for them, and teach them about You.  I never know what to say, or when to say it, God, please give me the words and the courage to say the words, especially to my friends.  You'd think it'd be easier to talk to your friends about God, but it's actually harder.  God, please help me.

   Watch over everyone who's suffering, and let them know they are never alone.  Watch over our family and friends tonight, Lord, please, and help us all to have a good night's rest.

I love You, God.
Goodnight...

Love,
Bitsy

No comments:

Post a Comment